Sling was the first streaming service that we used at my house. Out of all the streaming services, it is the one that offers the most flexibility. Yes, if you sign up for ALL the extras, it will be very expensive. The idea behind Sling is that you pay for what you watch. Add and drop extra channels as you need them.
Sling has a wide variety of international channels. There are packages in 22 languages.
- Free Roku express when you prepay for 2 months
- Roku Ultra for $50 when you prepay for 3 months
- AirTV and adapter for $50 when you prepay for 3 months
- Free Indoor Antenna when you prepay for 2 months
- AirTV Bundle and Indoor Antenna for $70 when you prepay for 3 months
- Sling Blue – $25/month – 3 screens
- Sling Orange – $25/month – 1 screen
- Both Blue and Orange – $40/month – 4 screens
- DVR – extra $5/month
- Pause live TV
- Lots of extra add ons, they start at $5/month each
- Premium channels
Move on to Fubo TV
Go Back to Live TV Streaming Services