Sling was the first streaming service that we used at my house. Out of all the streaming services, it is the one that offers the most flexibility. Yes, if you sign up for ALL the extras, it will be very expensive. The idea behind Sling is that you pay for what you watch. Add and drop extra channels as you need them.
Sling has a wide variety of international channels. There are packages in 22 languages.
For new customers only
- $15 off your first month
- Up to 250 Swagbucks
- If you buy a new Roku device, get 30 days of Sling for free!
- Get a FREE Roku Express when you prepay for 2 months of Sling ($30 value)
- Sling Blue – $25/month – 3 screens
- Sling Orange – $25/month – 1 screen
- Both Blue and Orange – $40/month – 4 screens
- DVR – extra $5/month
- Lots of extra add ons, they start at $5/month each
- Premium channels
Move on to Fubo TV
Go Back to Live TV Streaming Services