You made it to the end! Here is a summary of all the recommendations that we gave.
Note: this page contains affiliate links. That means if you buy something using one of the links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you (it helps pay for my Netflix).
- Make sure that you have a fast internet connection. We suggest 75Mbps for a medium tech household. Remember, you can always go up! It’s harder to go down.
- Buy this modem/router: ARRIS SURFboard SBG7580AC
- Make sure it is compatible with your internet provider
- Buy an indoor antenna, we recommend ClearStream Eclipse Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna
- For your main TV, we recommend the Roku Ultra
- For your other TVs we recommend
- Choose what Streaming Services you want to use
- You will probably also want to choose one Live TV Streaming Service
Now you’re streaming…